- Bike and equipment
- You have to ride your proper motorcycle
- Only models later then 1990 are allowed, and only roadsters or sports motorcycle
- the bike does not need to be immatriculated
- Removal of mirrors is compulsory
- Cover the lights with tape (to avoid broken glass)
- Tyres and brakes need to be in good order
- Slick tyres are authorized, unless specifically forbidden for the event.
- Exhausts: depending on the imposed sound level checks by event
The riding gear
- The riding gear of any rider consists of a padded leather suit (one-piece or two-piece zipped around the waist) , a full integral helmet, leather boots and gloves.
- A back protector and an environmental carpet are COMPULSORY !
- All other clothes in textile, even with extra protective reinforcements will not provide you with sufficient protection in case of a crash and will be refused automatically.