Participation terms and conditions:
- All applicants must be 18 or older (If younger, please contact us)
- Fully complete the online entry form
- All monies to be paid into our account exclusively in Euros by bank transfer or with a credit card number (secured online payments)
- The payment for your participation must be sent within 2 weeks following your online booking. If there is no proof of payment within 15 days of your booking, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.
- An entry is valid for 1 person and not for 1 bike; each person who wishes to take part must pay the full amount
When these conditions have been met, you will be registered to the BIKERS’ DAYS, receiving a confirmation by e-mail. You will receive your final information by mail 2 weeks before the booked event.
In case you cancel yourself
- up until 45 days before the event, the amount of your enrolment will be refunded to you less 10% of expenses.
- between 45 and 30 days before the event, 50% of the amount of the enrolment will be repaid
- less than 30 days before the event, NO refunding.
In the rare case where, for a reason beyond our control (bad weather, a major track incident etc) should one or more of the sessions or the whole event be cancelled, the participants can undertake not to action for any indemnity or refunding from the promoter.
The Bikers ' Days reserve the right to cancel any event following any major incident 20 days before the anticipated date.
Insurance issues :
In the framework of the actual legislation a motorcycle rider should be aware of the important risks linked to the practising of motorsports and be aware of the importance of having a personal insurance contract covering physical damage.
There are several options :
Option 1 : subscribe to a "Training license" with the FMB
You can get this license via a motorcycle club or by joining our motorcycle club JUMPY.
To get a "Training license" you can download the documents from the federation via the following link : http://www.fmwb.be/DB/Licence 2016/Demande de licence CSR 2016.pdf
Then you send the duelly filled out document to your motorcycle club, which will send them to the FMB.
If you wish to join our club, you can download this document, fill it out and then send it to JUMPY ASBL, 27, avenue du Stade, 4910, Theux. The membership fee for our motorcycle club is € 25 for 2016.
Option two: an "individual insurance contract for accidents" with an insurance company
You can get an individual accident insurance contract with an insurance company. Pay special attention to the proposed coverage, particularly with regards to medical costs, repatriation and the insured amount in case of disability or death.
Option 3 : take a Silver card at DG Sport
DG Sport is aware of the problem of individual insurance in case of accidents, an insurance which is mandatory in France following the judgment of the Court of Cassation dated December 2011, hence has carried out a lot of research to provide a solution to a price customized to motorcycle enthusiasts.
We can offer an individual insurance policy through our Silver Card, which provides coverage for:
- in case of death : 7.500 € ;
- in case of permanent disability : 15.000 € ;
- medical costs and repatriation : 5.000 €.
You will see that we have coverage for all of our events including repatriation, given the fact that a lot of our Bikers'Days take place abroad.
Price of DG Sport cards in 2019:
• Silver Card: € 125;
Info and registration for a Silver Card: http://www.bikersdays.com/fr/content/carte-silver